Go below 01

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure where your at, this pic
is from the gold fields north of Kalgoorlie.
The leaves from the eucalyptus trees there
went 4 to 80 parts per billion AU.
good luck :pickshovel: :goldnugget:

1641536528_gold_clay.jpg

BigL said:
one has to ask... why that spot?
It's the high ground sloping slightly toward and parrellal with an old lead. It hasn't been surfaced, 2 Test holes above me right beside each other, the small group of holes below me, the mullock sizes that indicate shallow-ish ground, the foliation direction feeds to the lead from my holes position.
the few tiny bits I have detected off those mullocks.
Says there wasn't enough gold for them or it's hit or miss depending if you come down on to a depression in the bedrock...or not.
So the deeper I have to dig past my guess depth, the higher the possibility I'm in a depression.
That's the theory..

Nice going 20x. I visited the Old Chinese workings on that Point on Snowy creek again the other day had a careful look at the bedrock bars exposed in their tunnel workings. decided that a new drive at right angles to the direction the bedrock would be the best bet in the hope of picking up another buried crevise under the bank. Maybe when I retire and have time and super on my side. :/ :perfect:

jethro said:
Nice going 20x. I visited the Old Chinese workings on that Point on Snowy creek again the other day had a careful look at the bedrock bars exposed in their tunnel workings. decided that a new drive at right angles to the direction the bedrock would be the best bet in the hope of picking up another buried crevise under the bank. Maybe when I retire and have time and super on my side. :/ :perfect:
That's what I would do for sure mate, do a bit each day and eventually you well get there, ya just have to begin. :Y:

20xwater, that is QLD, are you not in Vic?

Or maybe I'm just embarrassing my self with where I think you are digging??!!!

Simmo said:
20xwater, that is QLD, are you not in Vic?

Or maybe I'm just embarrassing my self with where I think you are digging??!!!
Lol sorry mate yeah I'm in Vic and to be honest haven't looked up a depth limit..

Prolly what you were watching prior mate....
I get ad's targeted at me for all sorts..
A typo in 'Tax Anual return' had my inbox full for ages..... ;-)

Simmo said:
Prolly what you were watching prior mate....
I get ad's targeted at me for all sorts..
A typo in 'Tax Anual return' had my inbox full for ages..... ;-)

lolling here.

Latest posts