Western Australia, Prospecting and Mining Information videos - Goldtalk Leonora

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WA Special Prospecting Licence Information

G'day Prospectors......

I wasn't sure which section to put this.....this is a link to a 23minute vid I have just put up on our youtube channel thingy.

In it I have tried to run through some of the basics of applying for an SPL as there does not seem to be a lot of info out there
but a reasonable number of prospectors looking at them as a method of ground acquisition. Hopefully the vid may be of help to some....

Make it sticky :Y: unfortunately for me I'm a few years off at best before I'd even consider applying.

Mod edit: Done

Last edited by a moderator:
I knocked up this little vid this morning....in it is a very simple yet very powerful way to do some research over here in the West.
This basic method will produce results....eventually!
Hope it helps.

A little vid in response to a question I had: How much gold needs to come ground before you consider pegging/pushing it? Heaps of people are getting into dryblowing (well done!) and hopefully this vid will be of interest to them.

Afternoon Prospectors.....this information vid covers some of the real basic stuff if you want to prospect in the West. Real...real basics about tenement types and what you can and can't do with a WA Miners Right...hope it's of help.