Terra (LUNA)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A work mate told me that if you had invested $1000 in Jan 2021 ... You would now have more then $100,000 in your wallet. :eek:

1-1-2021 US$0.6494, 25-12-21 US$98.18, yes you would have had a nice Christmas... pre ScoMo's share, but who knew it would be at this level now in January?

Plenty of times when it went south, like May/June and you might have bailed :8 Trick is understanding the driving forces and being comfortable with volatility, sometimes referred to as 'Holding your Nerve', Dec 5 was a classic case of this for many.

1640508484_screenshot_2021-12-26_184651.jpg

Sorry that happened to you , I tried to warn about cryptos on here & copped a 3 day ban !

jack
its ok thats the risk of crypto. you need to be prepared to lose unfortunately i don't check mine often due to to how volatile it is as i'm in for the long term. First i heard was halted at 0.000090 early yesterday.

Reminds me of Zoom shares. It would have been good to buy a stack back in Jan 2020, but if you didn't sell them at the height of the pandemic, the reward today would be pretty useless.

Wow - they nearly all seem to be going the one way - down! Never seen such a depressing collection of graphs.

https://coinmarketcap.com/
An thats the only signs i like to see!!!

I've ridden most of the waves. Bought eth @ $125, $330 and $500. xrp @ $0.16, $0.33 and $0.40 - $0.85.

I've watched all of the cycles where the bear will drop 40-80% and all the "experts" question the end to crypto. Only to see 2,3,4,5,10 x's within months later.

Buy utility, tech, liquidity and what the elites are, ride the waves an leave the emotions at the door. What happened with plastic cards and cheque books is about to happen with crypto and paper money.

I never give advice on any platform and im no FA but meh.

We all knew what was gonna happen with Luna hence i never touched it, until it hit $0.000225. The pressure to burn will outweight the giving up of ownership and the next bull run should get LunaC to $0.10.

You want to profit from the transition invest in xrp, xdc, jasmy, stellar. No greater time or opportunity in anyones lifetime than this right now. Its bigger than what you read, bigger than what you know. Already the greatest transfer of wealth, volume ($) x time (yrs) in the history of anything. An still a sleeping dragon.

did y'all know the crash was pre-planned from genesis? see Kwon being excited how it will go back to nothing :

Latest posts