Availability question That I am curious about.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I was curious is the coiltek coils as hard o get there as they are her in the states?
I pretty much gave up looking for one for my Equinox here.
So I thought I would ask the country they come from out of curiosity

Thanks! Don :cool:

Hi Don,

I just checked their website and came across this-

1631823995_nox.jpg

I live in the same state as their factory (Victoria) and we have just come out of a statewide lock-down in regional and rural areas, which has impacted on supply chains and the number of people that you can have in a building at any one time. It has impacted heavily on lead times for various locally made products, and also extended mail and freight times terribly. Hang in there, I'm sure once we are all vaccinated to the 80% population we are aiming for and the country opens up again, things will slowly get back to normal :Y:

Happy hunting- Gary

Thank you Gary. Same here maybe not as bad. I own and run a Powersports and marine repair and have had hard time getting parts
Myself for the last 18 months.

DonDieago said:
Thank you Gary. Same here maybe not as bad. I own and run a Powersports and marine repair and have had hard time getting parts
Myself for the last 18 months.

Have you heard about these mobs? They sell genuine parts for all makes of cars and boats... Shipping is not too bad and Partsouq are not really affected by Covid... But amayama is due to them located in Japan...

I get most of my car parts from them now... Usually 6 days delivery... But don't use UPS for postage, they take 6 weeks to deliver...

https://partsouq.com/

https://www.amayama.com...

LW...

I purchased parts from the UAE and used UPS for postage... My package bounced between China and Korea 6 times before it finally arrived here... Never again...

Lonewolf

All my parts are outboard motors ATV'S and personal watercraft like seadoo and such. Here in the states we are in the fall of the year and I am slowing down. That is what I love about my work. I work most every day of the spring summer and late october I winterize boats until mid dec. Then I dont do anything but play Jan-march 15th And I am in Texas so our winter days are usually around 10c- 15.5c

Jaros said:
Yep UPS are slow, because no-one wants to work for them because they overload the couriers and the backlog just get bigger and bigger.

That is the truth! But Fedex is not much better. Just today I sit in the street waiting on the driver who has his truck blocking my drive as he walked at crawling speed back to his truck he was in now hurry! but when he got in truck he took off like he was in a race. Overloded yes sometimes ups shows at my door at 8:30pm

Latest posts