FOR SALE QED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling my QED PL3 Metal Detector.The machine is in as new unmarked (no Scratches or other damage) Coil is Nuggetfinder Advantage 12 x 7 Elliptical. Coil has wear from use on other machines but is in perfect working order. Shaft is black Whites. Also comes with rechargable speaker and charger. Asking $1100. includes Postage.Can send photos if requested via SMS. Can't put photos here as my phone is windows and wont work on here. If you wish to see photos send me a PM with Mobile No. and Ill send you Pics.

I'm interested..... Haven't figured out how to PM on my phone yet though

Hi. Diggly. Dunno what to do about tbat. Dont think you can PM until you have a number of posts up. Dont think I can even put a phone number up here for you. :(

I see you have someone else keen on it coz I might be waiting another week to get paid so I'm not wasting your time sell to him or if you still have when I get paid I may still get it sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi. Reelemin 23. Yes. Diggly has first dibs on it as he was first to reply but it doesnt sell by the time your money comes thru Ill let you know... Regards... Ronnie. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts