New here but been trying for a while

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All
We are new to prospectingaustralia but have been at this addictive hobby for a couple of years, we have a Whites TDI SL Hi Q and a Nokta Makro Gold Kruzer, after some TDI user feed back in that we are a little disappointed in the machine and its inability to see the yellow stuff, have a Sadie and an upgraded 16v battery but still can only find rubbish, have tested it with small gold found with hire machines ( M.L ) and struggles to see it, is it me or machine, or have our Gold Fields in Vic been stripped ? Only want to find something smallish to excite the senses !
Any feedback would be much appreciated

Craig

CraigMandy Wiseharts said:
Hi All
We are new to prospectingaustralia but have been at this addictive hobby for a couple of years, we have a Whites TDI SL Hi Q and a Nokta Makro Gold Kruzer, after some TDI user feed back in that we are a little disappointed in the machine and its inability to see the yellow stuff, have a Sadie and an upgraded 16v battery but still can only find rubbish, have tested it with small gold found with hire machines ( M.L ) and struggles to see it, is it me or machine, or have our Gold Fields in Vic been stripped ? Only want to find something smallish to excite the senses !
Any feedback would be much appreciated
Craig

Hi Craig, welcome aboard the good ship PA!

I found this old post that should be of interest to you:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=514441#p514441

Other posts in that same thread may also be of interest.
Good luck with your detecting!

Latest posts