Crypto Bots discussion 2

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bot has done 43 trades so far . Ripple has gone down in price . Crypto always seems to drop on a weekend . It will take a little bit of time to see how things are going . I am hoping to make 20 % per month.....

You do not set the trades on any time limit . It is governed by the price going up to the next line of the grid . So for every trade you will get a fixed % gain . When the price drops , the bot will make another buy . I have seen one of my trades take 1 minute take place ! i.e. bought at say 9 a.m. and sold at 9.01 a.m. XRP and Dot have both gone down so I have a few trades unfinished. All at different prices . The bot is waiting for the price to go up to the next line .

If you stop the bot , you do not have to sell unless you are going to use another coin . Like Simmo it is a learning curve for me .

To try and explain this a little more . I have a bot running DOT / Tether . It has bought at $20.4 and sold at $20.66 . My stake on that trade was $5.33 so my profit was $0.0626 . I have 50 grids so my bank was 50 x 5.33 roughly . My price range is $12.91 to $25.58 that was recommended . I reduced the number of grids to 50 . this should give a profit range 0.92 - 1.90 % per trade . As you can see the more grids you have the less money placed per grid . If you have a larger price range , that also affects the returns . Nobody buys shares or crypto at the bottom and sells at the top . The bot is running 24/7 . Your computer does not have to be on .

Fees are 0.05 % for buying and selling .

After 2 days and 17 hours I have had 35 trades with DOT / Tether .

This might explain the grids a little bit.
Depending on how you set it up depends on the number of grids, or if you have enough money, you can let the AI do everything.

As the price goes up and the wick hits a red grid line, the bot will sell the profit.
If the price drops below the purchase price and hits a green line, the bot will buy more of the coin at the lower price.

It keeps on going like that, doing very small trades, and hopefully making you more money!

One thing that Mike got me onto was watching the trade to make sure it is within your upper and lower limits, because if the token price goes outside those limits, it will stop trading until it comes back into range.

1628836206_1.jpg

1628836206_2.jpg

As you can see XRP has been down most of the day but has now woken up ! Still got 1 or 2 trades to catch up but it is all looking better now .

If you set up using the bot , it will tell you the minimum that you have to put in to get it running .

Folks, with all due respect I do find the 'bot' posts very interesting and I think that the 'bot' topic really does warrant its own thread to be fair.

Not having a go at posters but XRP and Trading Bots are two very different topics, albeit complimentary if you're a trader vs a HODLer!

:Y:

It sort of drifted away from XRP to trading bots . Perhaps the admin can set a new thread and move some of the posts to it .

Go the bots !!!

I've reported Diggits post in agreement, so we will see what the mods can do.

Sorry folks if we got carried away and off topic!

Would be good to have some of the old posts transferred , I am not going to repeat them in a new topic .

Latest posts