FREE CPR training courses in SA, and employment oppurtunities

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
FREE CPR training courses in SA, and employment oppurtunities

I posted in General because I thought it should have the best visibility.

The first link takes you to a registration page for a FREE training course in CPR by St Johns in SA, funded by the Masonic Lodge.
Only 6000 free CPR courses over 3 years.

I took the course and dragged Kato along, always good to know these things and get refreshed on them. You just never know.

There may be something similar in your own home State, worth investigating.

https://www.stjohnsa.com.au/keepthebeatalive

The second link is an employment opportunity with St Johns as a Trainer, there are multiple positions.

https://www.seek.com.au/job/5244823...estToken=8cae2f05-5970-4d8e-9137-d2358aa61a90

O:)

Every 12 months its mandatory in my line of business, thankfully I've never had to recall the training or for that matter received same. It's worth while even though those who train vary, the outcomes the same dead or alive.

Luckily I have never had to perform CPR.
I have done many first aid training courses for my various outdoors interests and advanced courses for diving.
Treated, attended to and supported many different injuries and accidents, elderly in need, homeless, mugged, car accident victims.

My own thoughts are to never overlook anything that can be used to preserve life, others or my own.
Lately there seems to be some variation in CPR and life support due to the whole Covid thing, bit sad really.

I do hope some SA people may make use of a 3 hour course, or even the chance for employment if it suits their needs.

Possibly saved a couple of lives, lost one teen lad with MVA injuries - you never know when you can do good.

O:)

Latest posts