Back Outback..

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OldGT said:
Making the old timers Proud mate, as I knew you would. Hope its a winner for you bud, and the ritches match the determination.
Cheers mate but I'm cheating using a jack hammer, but then again i have gone deep by hand to so I have an idea how hard they worked but how they did it on an extremely poor diet amazes me.

Just got back from my first WCMA (white Cliffs miners association) meeting.
They are trying to get more ground and expand the field.
The topic of minview's up to 250m out GPS coordinates gave me a little chuckle to myself.
There were 3 faces off tv in the room lol

The old man coming on to some nice trace colour today in an older mine on the claim..
1625292923_jpeg_20210703_160953_compress16.jpg

A band of condensed decomposed feldspar and hydrous aluminium silicates, insignificant to my dig being at 16 ft but significant to dad's mine I'm guessing because it's at 18 ft in his and a lot thicker..
1625632668_jpeg_20210707_142521_compress76.jpg

Looks new and very proffesional.
Do you end up with a roof over head to keep water out if it rains hard some time.. or no matter ?

silver said:
Looks new and very proffesional.
Do you end up with a roof over head to keep water out if it rains hard some time.. or no matter ?
Cheers mate, I keep it in shape by eye using a smaller hammer to trim.
Just using a sheet of iron for a night cover ATM.
Roadworks safety barrier mesh, star picket caps, proper signs is all available on eBay for down the track upgrades. :cool:

Latest posts