New Ford Hugget Camper ( Transit Conversion )

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
Rear kitchen is a novel idea.

Yeah If mine had a pop top roof I would go with something like that, My kitchen is in one of the Draws that makes up the Bed and seating for the Dining Table and the bed folds back on top of it into the cargo area, With my rear passenger seats all I have to do is lay the uprights down and unfold the bed, I don't have to remove or slide them forward to make up the bed and it can all be done in 10 to 30 seconds, The Bed is about 2.2m X 1.4m,

If it's just me I can have one side set up as a bed and the other as a dining Table and Chairs and I can still use the kitchen and If it's rainingI can get access to the kitchen part just by open the lid of the kitchen part,

I find it is like having a sleeper cab a truck has on long trips, I was thinking about a pop top roof but the cost of them is about $4000, Which would be nice to have in Summer but murder in the winter, The only up side is you gain more internal height and gain another double bed.

Latest posts