swap fischer detector for coil

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking to swap my Fischer gold bug pro with two coils in nice clean good working condition for your 14 or 16" nuggetfinder advantage round mono coil. May consider others but the 16" round is my main choice. Wanting it for use with QED. :D

Any pics, Serial number or Sales receipts?

Only asking as our Asian cousins made lots of copies of these machines or so I'm lead to believe.

Hi.Diggit. Hear what you're saying! I was exactly the same. Got it off a guy on line. Told me he bought it new as a supposed real one and was very happy with it. When I fired it up it was at first a bit erratic soooo suspected it was a crook unit. Pulled it apart. Jiggled it a bit and has been wonderful ever since. Suspect poor connection was the culprit. Anyway did lots of research. Soon discovered its almost impossible to know if its fake or not. Soooooo I did further research and did testing as to typical performance that you should expect from a good one. This one performs exactly like a good one should re. Depth and sensitivity and I have to say the discrimination system is one of the best and easiest to use I personally have ever seen. So. Do I think its real or not???? Who knows.!!! But it certainly does not perform like a dud. So.... I'm ok with that. Not that it means anything re all the above but the serial no. Is. 837066. Think I compared the main board with someone on the forum who thought his was real and they were similar if I remember correctly. Id be keeping it but money is tight and a coil for the QED would be handier for me. :D Hope the above helps. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts