Whites TDI BeachHunter for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Whites TDI BeachHunter....In immaculate condition throughout. This detector is very lightly used and has seen just a few beach outings. Has never been submerged even though it can to about 10 metres. Very deep seeking and stable in all beach conditions. Whites no longer makes this unit but all spares and servicing (if ever needed) is fully supported. This is arguably the deepest seeking beach detector available and Im happy to demonstrate the unit for anyone based in the Perth area. Happy to ship anywhere in Australia. These units were recently available in Australia for $2200. Ive got an extra few hundred dollars worth of extras. Would prefer local face to face sale otherwise payment would be direct deposit.

Package includes;

1 x Whites TDI BeachHunter
1 x NiMH battery and charger
1 x AA penlight battery holder
1 x Custom (3 x 18650) battery holder
2 x rubber battery door seals
2 x spare O rings
Spare lower body case (designed to run 14.4v lithium pack)
1 x 14.4v lithium battery and charger

Please ask any further questions.

Ad is on Gumtree as well.
I have high res photos but they wont upload here as they are too big.

Tony2 said:
Whites TDI BeachHunter....In immaculate condition throughout. This detector is very lightly used and has seen just a few beach outings. Has never been submerged even though it can to about 10 metres. Very deep seeking and stable in all beach conditions. Whites no longer makes this unit but all spares and servicing (if ever needed) is fully supported. This is arguably the deepest seeking beach detector available and Im happy to demonstrate the unit for anyone based in the Perth area. Happy to ship anywhere in Australia. These units were recently available in Australia for $2200. Ive got an extra few hundred dollars worth of extras. Would prefer local face to face sale otherwise payment would be direct deposit.

Package includes;

1 x Whites TDI BeachHunter
1 x NiMH battery and charger
1 x AA penlight battery holder
1 x Custom (3 x 18650) battery holder
2 x rubber battery door seals
2 x spare O rings
Spare lower body case (designed to run 14.4v lithium pack)
1 x 14.4v lithium battery and charger

Please ask any further questions.

Ad is on Gumtree as well.
I have high res photos but they wont upload here as they are too big.

It's not as hard to overcome the photo size issue as you make it sound, mate. You left out the price, too: :D
1621659847_whites_tdi_bh.jpg

1621659847_whites_tdi_bh1.jpg

1621659847_whites_tdi_bh2.jpg

1621659847_whites_tdi_bh3.jpg

1621659847_whites_tdi_bh4.jpg

1621659848_whites_tdi_bh5.jpg

Thanks for that......Ill have to give you a commission !
Ive only got an iPad......much easier on a PC Im guessing.

No Impulse for me......I just dont do much beach detecting anymore. In the water then definitely yes.....the Excalibur is all I need ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts