Shiba Inu

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't Elon cause Bitcoin to crash ??? He can cause Shiba Inu to crash as well . It has gone down in the last hour or so .

But yer I'm expecting it to crash very quickly as everyone sells but hopefully it settles higher than before the peak.
And the cycle continues just like Doge did. :money:

I bought $100 worth as my first crypto in June just to see how it works. Roughly 8,300,000 coins. Its now worth $350. What do I do with it now? Just keep sitting on it or sell it now then buy back when its low again?

Well it looks like it might just keep going up with occasional sideways movement and repeating cup and handle patterns. Looking good. I'm gunna hodl, I stuck another 70 bucks into it yesterday. I can't see any reason why it can't make 1 cent or 10 cents, or even give Doge a nudge. :Y: to the moon.

You wake up in the morning and things have changed . How is Shiba to day ?

Now recovering again.
That to me was "The dump."
What may happen is shiba will either stay steady,
Increase again or finally, crash back to the original.

I was siphoning off any gains made.
Made a 200 % gain overall. :)
Happy with that.

170%.. dont forget your CGT

after half the tokens were giving to vatalik buterin, who then donated them, the rest were dumped on uni swap, so not OTC trades with the large volume of single buys of the token, its highly likely it was robinhood buying coins for there reserves.as there ment to be listing it soonerish
Retail investors Fomoing in wont cause that kind of increase and institutional investors arnt interested in meme coins.

Tathradj said:
Now recovering again.
That to me was "The dump."
What may happen is shiba will either stay steady,
Increase again or finally, crash back to the original.

I was siphoning off any gains made.
Made a 200 % gain overall. :)
Happy with that.
But now you have less tokens.
Unless you buy back in if it dumps lower than when you originally bought in. :8

Yep bit of a pull back, hopefully it will bounce again soon, it's still early days but it is still up a fair whack even after the dump. Some people might possibly be thinking of stocking up with the lower price.

They are also going to burn more of them. :)

I am hodling with my original investment now and
going to play with the proceeds. :)

Oh, I have not made a profit.
yet. :Y:

Latest posts