Shiba Inu

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read an interesting article during the week where a central bank (I think it was in Europe) made a good statement about how crypto currencies are purely speculative with no solid backing or anything on which to base their value.
When the speculation drops or stops, so does the perceived value.

Ded Driver said:
I read an interesting article during the week where a central bank (I think it was in Europe) made a good statement about how crypto currencies are purely speculative with no solid backing or anything on which to base their value.
When the speculation drops or stops, so does the perceived value.

Of course. It's just a pyramid scheme after all.

I find it hard to warm to another meme coin. Its a pretty useless token with no utility. Its only traction is with reddit users and retail investors trying to be billionaires overnight.

Doge, got the traction and support of big players, mark Cuban for one, shiba has.. no one.

I wouldnt expect a lot from anything it had to offer.

IMO :)

Keitzy said:
I find it hard to warm to another meme coin. Its a pretty useless token with no utility. Its only traction is with reddit users and retail investors trying to be billionaires overnight.

Doge, got the traction and support of big players, mark Cuban for one, shiba has.. no one.

Ya going to miss the boat again mate. :lol:

Keitzy said:

Elon has jumped to the new doge :lol: :p

My little investment has started to become quite healthy.

When I bought in, they were about 1200 coins a cent.

Now has built up from 0900 to 1045 atm.

As a famous Aussie song went,
"Don,t you ever let a chance go by. "

Happy to sit and wait.

Solid Luck said:
How much is $0.00001259?

Someone gave me 40 mil of these a few weeks back.

$503.60

1624963137_untitled.jpg

Tathradj said:
Now going through the roof.
Has gained 16% since this morning.

This could get very interesting.

Welp, not really going threw the roof. Its still 300%ish down from a month or so ago any gains a good gain tho.

True but yes, It is good to see it coming back up.
It looks as if it has gone into "Hover Mode" ATM.

If it goes up the same amount over night, This will
be a good thing. :)

Probably nose dive, LOL

Latest posts