Nokta Makro Gold Finder 2000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went from a gold monster to gold kruzer was really disappointed in the depth of kruzer compared to the monster.
Have just gotten another gold monster but maybe should have waited to see how this goes first looks like a direct competitor.

I went from a gold monster to gold kruzer was really disappointed in the depth of kruzer compared to the monster.
Have just gotten another gold monster but maybe should have waited to see how this goes first looks like a direct competitor.
Spoil yourself and have both .

Have just gotten another gold monster but maybe should have waited to see how this goes first looks like a direct competitCan you give s
Can you give some examples of the different depths on same targets Steven?

i can't give examples on the same targets but i just know that areas i had been to with both detectors. The gold monster seemed to punch a little bit deeper than the kreuzer but could come down to the operator.

Latest posts