GPX 5000 FOR SALE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sadly finished detecting so all equipment and associated gear must go

10 year old GPX 5000 with battery - checked by Minelab Adelaide in 2020 - all good
GPX 5000 manual
8" commander coil
12" evo coil
plus 7 older coils
4 picks
2 harness
Earphones
1 x 240V charger
1 x 12V charger
34 assorted Golden triangle maps (Vic)
3 special maps by John Tully bought at PMAV AGM
assorted bits & pieces.

Price is a single lot - $3,500 FIRM
Private message (PM) for details
Located in Sth West Vic

moderator putting a e-mail or phone number on for sale site whats the problem kanga1934

Kanga1934 ("M"), I've been sending you private messages and emails since last week (11th May) about this, wanting to buy it.

We have dealt with each other before from another forum, but you don't seem to be getting my emails or private messages here, and I've lost your number since.

Just send him an Email using the "Email" tab above the "Message" tab below his avatar.
If he hasn't attached an email address to his profile, he should do it now.
Simples.

And Kanga, check your junk / spam folder in your emails. Maybe my emails are there

I would like to buy your equipment. I live in BendigoVictoria. I am new to this forum so I am feeling my way at this time. I have registered to become a premium member how ever this may take a few hours to become registered. I do want your equipment and will pay cash. I have no idea if you can reply to me so that we are able to arrange a meeting so that we are able to transact this sale. Regards Bruce

THANK BOYS FOR HELP NUGGET I SENT MY DETAILS BRUCE IF NUGGET LOSES INTEREST I WILL SEND YOU MY DETAILS KANGA1934

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts