Crypto in general

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
How long will it take to go from .00001230 to .1 I wonder?

Would make its market cap on par with the United States yearly budget.

It aint gunna happen.!

I've been keeping a close eye on Shiba over the last few weeks and where just about all the other cryptos have gone down Shiba has kept it's price and slowly moving up. On another forum I posted a link about the future of crypto and 90% will cease to exist in 12 months. It went on to say unless the crypto has a solid 3 billion market cap they won't survive, also it said Shiba will soon mature to become in the top 5 at the expense of some already there.

So for a long term investment where a small market raise will get your investment money back and then it's profit from there on. I was lucky and bought at the bottom price and I'm already $1,500 up with my stake. Like I've said before I started playing with crypto with $200 and aint put anymore money into it, now also being to short a crypto or sell did make me a nice profit when Schina crashed the crypto market. When I saw Etherum on 4K it was just too good to let go on a sell so I put one on and finally sold it at under 2K, this gave me enough profit to up my stake in Shiba and as far as I'm concerned byt the time I can get my super in 3 years my Shiba wallet will be worth more.

RuddyCrazy said:
I've been keeping a close eye on Shiba over the last few weeks and where just about all the other cryptos have gone down Shiba has kept it's price and slowly moving up. On another forum I posted a link about the future of crypto and 90% will cease to exist in 12 months. It went on to say unless the crypto has a solid 3 billion market cap they won't survive, also it said Shiba will soon mature to become in the top 5 at the expense of some already there.

So for a long term investment where a small market raise will get your investment money back and then it's profit from there on. I was lucky and bought at the bottom price and I'm already $1,500 up with my stake. Like I've said before I started playing with crypto with $200 and aint put anymore money into it, now also being to short a crypto or sell did make me a nice profit when Schina crashed the crypto market. When I saw Etherum on 4K it was just too good to let go on a sell so I put one on and finally sold it at under 2K, this gave me enough profit to up my stake in Shiba and as far as I'm concerned byt the time I can get my super in 3 years my Shiba wallet will be worth more.

A meme coin with no utility making top 5.? Good luck with that :lol:

Keitzy said:
RuddyCrazy said:

A meme coin with no utility making top 5.? Good luck with that :lol:
You've been wrong before :lol: :lol:

OldGT said:
Ze Banks are coming to the party.

Commbank to enter.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/mon...ws-story/562197c7313739963c3f34157028cb9c?amp

But it will be no surprise to those who not so long ago were predicting it would always go this way.

Interesting to hear the thoughts of the naysayers once it gets legs.

People dont realise how huge this is !! Commbank were one of the aussie banks that were deadset against letting customers use their funds to buy crypto off exchanges.
They shut many peoples accounts down and now massive backflip..

This is huge in regards to qualifying the selected crypto's to the general public. Use of Gemini is also another box ticked as they are thoroughly regulated and pass all US and SEC qualifications.

The only problem I can foresee is the problems for the banks with growth of Decentralised Finance (DEFI) adoption ..Guarantee you in next 5yrs or less people will use DEFI over banks.. Why wouldnt you, already I can use my crypto and lend it out and earn compounding interest whilst at same time borrow USD and have the lend earnings pay off the loan rate whilst my crypto still appreciates in value..

Latest posts