You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Polar Bear
20 April 2021 06:26 pm

The Mrs and I spent the day on the beaches around Wollongong. We only got $4 in coins and no relics, but the weather was nice and it was good fun. We may go back tomorrow but thinking somewhere else might be a better crack. I’m very impressed with our new Equinox 800s. They are heaps more stable than our previous Nokta Impact. That said the Impact has found heaps more than the equinoxes so far lol.

Bear

Minelab SDC2300 SD 2200d, Equinox 800, Nokta Impact, Sluice, Highbanker, Pans and Sieves

1 user likes this post: Solid Luck

reefer
20 April 2021 07:14 pm

Polar Bear big_smile I was born in Wollongong...73 YEARS AGO! lol lol and now reside in Shellharbour cool ...did you know there is something like 17 beachs in the Illawarra yikes from Stanwell Park in the north to Gerringong in the South...so I'd suggest you come back sometime..maybe book into a motel or other and give it a real going over one weekend.Kiama is a very popular tourist venue(Chinese) and others and there's at least three beaches worth a try.Lake Illawarra entrance may prove good as well..lots of Sydneyites visit there on weekends and here in Shellyv there's 3-4 as well..Good luck with it in anycase...Regards Rossco(reefer)

Last edited by reefer (20 April 2021 07:15 pm)

We swear by the Southern Cross, to stand truly by each other and fight to defend our Rights and Liberties.

4 users like this post: Jaros, Banjo68, Mackka, sand surfer