New SE QLD Member

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day all,
Been interested in gems and gold, historic towns, caves and artefacts most of my 48 years on the planet, a passion started with my grandfather. After a successful yet damaging 21 year military career I am now retired, so lots of time to finally pursue my interests. Recently acquired a Nox 800 and pinpointer, and some necessary digging equipment, and excited by the prospect of getting out there finally and enjoying this beautiful country, and maybe find a few things along the way. My wife and I spend most of our free time in our 4WD getting to places and exploring. Been lurking around the forum for a little bit and thought I should step up and say g'day.
Seems to be a plethora of good information and helpful people here, hoping to do my bit.
Cheers
Troy

Edit: Forgot to mention we do a bit of geocaching while we're out and about also.

Been trawling through the site intensively this afternoon, and well worth the subscription. Think I'm looking forward to getting to know you blokes and ladies a little better :Y:

After a life in the military I appreciate and relate to the banter mixed with bulls#it, and the honest comradery thrown in :perfect: :perfect: :perfect:

Latest posts