Lost: Gold Wedding Ring

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

I lost my Gold Wedding ring in Dromana (Mornington Peninsula) yesterday. I know the exact area it was lost, just dont have the equipment (or know how) to find it. If anyone is available to help search today that would be much appreciated. Please get in touch. We can discuss payment for help when I hear from you.

Thanks, SterlingPound

Hi, if no mornington people respond, I could help, was gonna take the daughter to the beach today, dromana would suit.
I live in berwick but come down to rosebud quite often with the kids.
I have a equinox 600 and a xterra 705, both are very capable of finding gold rings.

Kai said:
Hi, if no mornington people respond, I could help, was gonna take the daughter to the beach today, dromana would suit.
I have a equinox 600 and a xterra 705, both are very capable of finding gold rings.

Hi Kai,

Thanks for the offer! That would great! The area we are searching is on the beach (or likely very shallow water - knee depth).

Ive checked the tides and low tide is due at 1:53pm today.

I dont know equipment side of things, but does your gear suit shallow waters?

Great day for the beach too!

Thanks, SterlingPound

SterlingPound said:
Kai said:

Hi Kai,

Thanks for the offer! That would great! The area we are searching is on the beach (or likely very shallow water - knee depth).

Thanks, SterlingPound

Ok, low tide would be better, my equinox is suitable for salt water fishing, I could get down earlier, hope fully someone else can help as well, more the merrier.

Kai said:
SterlingPound said:
Kai said:

Hi Kai,

Thanks, SterlingPound

Ok, low tide would be better, my equinox is suitable for salt water fishing, I could get down earlier, hope fully someone else can help as well, more the merrier.

Thanks Kai,

Im happy to meet earlier, so we can search leading up to low tide. Happy if others are available too!

Let me know what time you can arrive. Were close by and can meet anytime from now. Anthonys Nose Boat Ramp would be a good meeting spot.

Thanks, SterlingPound

Kai said:
Ok, nose boat ramp will be fine, I'll get organised

Hi Kai,
Were down here, and positioned left of the boat ramp (when facing the water). Look for a blue tent. Do you know when you might arrive? Thanks again SterlingPound

The picture says it all!

After just over 2 hours (not including the 4 hours or so my wife and I spent searching with our feet?!), Kai pulled my wedding ring from knee deep water. An absolute triumph! Cant say how thankful I am. Thanks to everyone who posted and most importantly Kai!
1617434360_9a19c8d7-9fb6-488e-bb75-0f1c08620042.jpg
Happy Prospecting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts