2300 with accessories for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Selling my SDC 2300.

This a great little unit and has given me a few nice finds and some fun in the field finding small bits.

The detector is in good condition and would suit new buyer. (See photos). Box is pristine. The factory tag under the detector is showing sliced through because Minelab replaced the plastic tongue that goes into the battery chamber (work done by them). Price is firm at $3250 for the lot. It is a good deal. To buy accessories alone would cost around $500.
The package includes:
- the detector
-brand new skid plate; plus the old skid plate with a lexen cover
-brand new Minelab carry bag
- 1 x set of rechargeable batteries
- 2 x 240v Eneloop charger
-12 volt Eneloop charger with lead (has a bit of overspray paint on it but otherwise fine)
-control box cover canvas from Double D leather
-standard Koss UR headphones with additional special connector lead
-Phasetechnical lead
-Quest WireFree Mate wireless audio kit (as new)
-Used Lishang LH-380Guitar Amp amplifier/speaker unit (similar job to Steelphase)
- Swing arm customised
-2 x extra knuckle protector covers

Photos on gumtree! See this link:

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/fly..._campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=web_MyAds

Inspection invited or phone me to discuss. Can post at buyers expense. You can also meet me somewhere convenient to pick it up (I am in the ACT). I prefer cash or an OSKO transfer. If being posted it will be sent registered mail only after money has been cleared to me. You will be provided a tracking number.

cheers!

Sold. Would like to delete this ad but not sure how. Can a moderator help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts