SDC2300 Upgraded Version

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Picking up the SDC upgraded version on the weekend just wondering what people's thoughts are on the newer version? I know of the changes in the new version that are mentioned, but is there any performance difference that people have noticed?

Also how long do the Li-ion battery's roughly last do I need a second set for a full days detecting?

I've just read up on the "new upgraded" SDC, from what I can see, Minelab have added a knuckle protector, an arm rest cover and 7.4 VDC Li-oN batteries.

All of these are things many users have modified for a long time anyway. Also, the 1.5 V C Cells are still optional, so the battery compartment is the same. Perhaps I should say added to rather than modded, lol.

The controls all look the same and appear to have the same functionality. So unless there has been a change to the internal electronics, I can't see anything that makes it any better than what I and many others use.

Notwithstanding, I have a Woody Foot, wireless audio, bungee and the SP01 over and above.

Perhaps Nenad might know if the electronics are any different..... ? :)

Latest posts