Looking for used CTX 3030 batteries

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a few CTX 3030 Lithium batteries in used condition. It doesn't matter if the batteries are cactus, as I will rebuild it. I want to get a few for the wife to lighten her GPZ 7000.

It might mean needing to change batteries half way through the day, but will impose less fatigue on her already problematic shoulder. Will pay $100 per if in good cosmetic condition (don't care if it doesn't hold charge or is flat).

Yeah I have a few , Ill check to see if there spares then pm you. Funny Ive been putting lithium iron zed batteries on the ctx to increase detecting time between charges and detecting on the hunt .

Danny13 said:
Yeah I have a few , Ill check to see if there spares then pm you. Funny Ive been putting lithium iron zed batteries on the ctx to increase detecting time between charges and detecting on the hunt .

Thanks, let us know what you've got and will organise something through PM - much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts