Q.E.D. pl3 FOR SALE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1613974644_img_1360.jpg
1613974678_img_1364.jpg
1613974730_img_1365.jpg

Hi All
For sale is my Q.E.D. Pl3 as new , with 4 years warranty left and the nugget finder sadie with 2 years warranty left.
Also comes with a nugget finder XP 16 inch DD coil in almost new condition.
I purchased for my wife because it was so light but she no longer uses it
This is the Whites Tower handle version which was the more expensive setup.
the detector is approx. 1 year old and was used around 4 times including the training day with Brian Skin.

Asking price $1,800:00

Rob..
Melton area Victoria

Thanks grubstake
I'm looking at a pick up or can deliver any where in the golden triangle
Also the price is negotiable.
Thanks again Bob..

techo_bob said:
Thanks grubstake
I'm looking at a pick up or can deliver to Western suburbs Melbourne or any where in the golden triangle
Also the price is negotiable.
Thanks again Bob..

Hi Bob try Grecky at Oz Wash Sluices High st Eaglehawk Bendigo, he is buying second hand machines and he is a pretty fair bloke will pay cash no probs .PP

techo_bob said:
Thanks pete
do you have his number
I'll give them a call
Cheers Bob..

Try searching Oz Wash Sluices Eaglehawk on the net.

Hi Everyone

just to let every one know, there has now been a change to the original advert.
The Nugget finder 16" coil has been sold separately , so the detector is with the sadie only, at this stage.
A new asking price is $1,600. All the other details remain, except I forgot to mention there is a printed manual also

Cheers Bob..

Hi Techno, is it a PL3 or PL2 as the photo suggests(or is it an up-graded model)??

Redfin said:
guipago said:
Hi Techno, is it a PL3 or PL2 as the photo suggests(or is it an up-graded model)??

Appears to be a PL2

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/232/1616388643_qld.jpg
Yeah my PL3 (was updated PL1 to PL2 to PL3) had PL2 on the face plate also.
The 4th button for auto ground balance wasn't working until PL3 & the main control box was re-located to under the elbow (as pictured). The Button Control Box/User Interface located on the handle is visibly much thinner/smaller on the PL3 (as pictured) than the PL2 which included the whole control box assembly on the handle.
If it's the PL3v1 it will have 16 modes & PL3v2 will have 11 modes. (PL2 only 8 modes).

Hi Guys
Sorry for the late reply , Bit Busy at the moment . Yes Jeffp the qed is still for sale .
It is definitely a PL3 Whites handle version approx. a year old bought for the wife and used 4 times including
the training day with Brian Skin at Maryborough.
(Brian stated this unit used older face plates marked (pl2).) with the latest updates.
As per my last post the 16" dd XP coil was sold separately and this is the reason for the price Drop.
Just send a private message if interested.

Bob..

Yep PL2 with pl3 upgrades, same as mine, handles and shaft are all changeable so not a clear sign of which version/

If the GB goes from 0 to 300 it is PL3. I think all Whites handle models would be PL3. PL2s had Detech (Stinky Pete) handles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts