A few of my findings.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1613725475_whatsapp_image_2021-02-19_at_13.50.29.jpg

I like those arrowheads mate.... very cool, do you know the age of them ? :perfect:
Nice padlock too... chastity belt maybe :lol:

arrowheads, these are Scythians-Sarmatians, they lived in the 4th-5th century BC.a castle from 1860.
Great finds those arrowheads , what era are the bronze/copper rings? Bottom right looks like spear end / dagger ?. Looks like your on an archeological dig . Yeah there some serious finds looking at the markings .

Well done

Danny13 said:
arrowheads, these are Scythians-Sarmatians, they lived in the 4th-5th century BC.a castle from 1860.
Great finds those arrowheads , what era are the bronze/copper rings? Bottom right looks like spear end / dagger ?. Looks like your on an archeological dig . Yeah there some serious finds looking at the markings .

Well done
Such finds are not uncommon in our region,I gave a lot of arrowheads to my friends.and the spear is really the Iron Age.

Makes our Georgian era coins seem almost modern in comparison to your finds, thanks for sharing such old finds. :Y:

Yeah keep the pictures coming mate, as heatho said we wish we could find such history . And as you said that there not uncommon makes me envious ?.With your finds , how do you protect them from further oxidation? . Nice little brooch next to the spear head also.

Look forward to your next posts .

Kind regards

Latest posts