Doge coin.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Schmokey, that is just 2 1/2 hours for you mate and I think it was worth the gamble. For me I struggled for every Penny I earned and I dont gamble but I do enjoy seeing people win just like Outback and Dam It. I I hope I can add you to become the Three Musketeers.
Mackka

Mackka said:
Schmokey, that is just 2 1/2 hours for you mate and I think it was worth the gamble. For me I struggled for every Penny I earned and I dont gamble but I do enjoy seeing people win just like Outback and Dam It. I I hope I can add you to become the Three Musketeers.
Mackka
Me neither mate.
I won't even put $5 on the Melbourne cup.
It was a sper of the moment decision bought on by my daughter who invested a small amount of cash.
Let's see what happens hey :)

Enjin coin did a bit for me..
But its been sitting for so long!!
Always 'gamble' what you can afford!!! ;)
1612083341_untitled.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
Mackka said:
Mackka
Me neither mate.
I won't even put $5 on the Melbourne cup.
It was a sper of the moment decision bought on by my daughter who invested a small amount of cash.
Let's see what happens hey :)
Arr Mackka You crack Me up Mate :lol: :lol:
3 Musketeers :lol: :lol: 8.( :lol: :lol:
I dont gamble either :N: But each to their own :Y:

Keitzy said:
Nice portfolio balance.!
Lol!!
I don't know if you can blow it up enough, but under the balance it says 'this amount is fictitious'!
But the graph is not!
This is the first time in positive territory really, since 2018 when we bought.

Simmo said:
Keitzy said:
Nice portfolio balance.!
Lol!!
I don't know if you can blow it up enough, but under the balance it says 'this amount is fictitious'!
But the graph is not!
This is the first time in positive territory really, since 2018 when we bought.

Lol, no, I didnt see the fictitious part.

Tidy increase tho. Sloooowly going up.

Dogecoin was founded by the same people who started bitcoin.
Read up and buy a few bucks worth.
Whats the worst that could happen :Y: :beer:

Latest posts