Is Chuck Schumer an Alien?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just putting this out there. I thought I'd try a new Gluten free full strength beer tonight, I usually drink alcohol free but the gluten messes with me bad, and I can't get gluten free and alcohol free. Amazing stuff, made with Millet, Maize, Rice and all kinds of brewed stuff.

Well, I've only had two of these suckers so far, but combined with a long day working out in the sun welding, it's made me feel super weird..............

Anyway, I start reading the days news and what do I see? This photo of Chuck Schumer. Does anybody else see what i see?
I'm convinced this guy may be an Alien.

1611395961_chuckschumeralien.jpg

Now, humans have shoulders that look much squarer than his. Those wrinkles on his forehead look for all the world like he's wearing a latex rubber mask. The eyes are dead like a fishes. My theory is whatever creature lives inside is actually reading something on the lectern by looking down through the nose of the mask.

No way are those hands real! :lol:

Finally, further research has thrown up this other photo of Chuck:-

1611396315_chuckschumeralien2.jpg

That mask barely hides the reptilian smiler beneath. :argh:

Not wishing to be political here, but Id like to conduct a poll to see if anybody else can see what I'm seeing here?

I like how he can multi task his eyes
1611397651_screenshot_2021-01-23-20-24-17.jpg

And... his tentacles look fine and propper to me... fold back over themselves like normal tentacles should :p
I see a few of them look circumcised :lol:
1611397732_screenshot_2021-01-23-20-22-56.jpg

Drink a few more Deepseeker ya doin a fine job already,
(Hope you bought a carton) gunna be a good night hey ! :D

I think you're right about the mask.......since you've mentioned it, I've had a look around and there are some terrible examples in D.C.

Whoever is making them up on that spaceship needs to go back to Tatooine and have another look at Jabba to see how it's done properly.

I mean how can you compare the supreme craftsmanship of this:

1611399869_jabba-the-hutt_b5a08a70_small.jpg

To the sloppy, ill-fitting, unrealistic example we see here:

1611400014_mitch_small.jpg

The bloke's obviously got no pride in his work.

Oh, and yeah.....see if you can work on that gluten intolerence :)

Everyone knows he is a leader of PAnon, that locks up baby Martians to extract the psychedelic substance auroconochrome for their Satanic rituals in Obama's basement, with Boris, Vladamir and Anthony. Such ignorance!

DrDuck said:
Who's Chuck Schumer?

My point exactly! It's no point trying to pass yourself off as the Senate Majority Leader wearing that cheap mask if people are asking who you really are! Obviously Goldierocks you are up to speed with it all and have your finger on the pulse. And, Katabatic you're right too, Mitch McConnell needs to shell out a few more bucks for a professional job if he doesn't want to blow his cover.

Here's a photo of Mitch taken by an undercover agent at an Alien meet-up in D.C a while back, where he can be seen blaming the affirmative hiring policy of the mothership for the mask fiasco. A cheap shot by Mitch, he's just a tight wad.

1611437326_mitchmcconnell.jpg

aussiefarmer said:
It's Oprah or maybe Ellen in discusse, them girls have more power than south Korea
South Korean girls have some power too, at least over me. Now I forgot why I am reading the alien thread :lol:
1611450058_images_-_2021-01-24t112757.353.jpg