SDC Battery Adaptor Sleeves - Limited Qty

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

condor22

Mike
Reaction score
I have a limited number (20 pairs) of battery tubes to suit the SDC using 18650 Lithium batteries. (Although I am originally a Fitter/Turner/Toolmaker they were made by a friend in VIC, I assisted and was present during some of the manufacture)
1609208407_bat1.jpg

1609208407_bat2.jpg

Specs - These sleeves are machined from Nylon 6 solid stock. (that is turned and bored, not 3D printed) The contact at the bottom is turned from solid brass and assembled with a press fit to the correct length. The outside diameter replicates a C Cell + (tight tolerance to prevent movement inside the battery compartment)

Once an 18650 battery is installed, the overall length of the sleeve and battery replicate the length of 2 C cells stacked.
*****************************************************************************************************************
NOTE - BATTERIES ARE NOT INCLUDED (When sourcing batteries, buy protected batteries for safer charge/discharge)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Price is - $20 / pair + postage/packaging (Small padded envelope) or, local sale to Adelaide area by mutual arrangement.

PM me if interested. :)

Edit - For local sales = Cash - others = via bank transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts