Keene Classifier

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'Day all, Thought I'd buy myself a Christmas present, Been eyeing these off for awhile.
1607682905_rsz_imag0054.jpg
1607682477_rsz_imag0050.jpg
Fits in a 20L bucket nicely, 1/8 mesh .

To many bits there for me i would loose them on the first trip :lol:

The 11 litre buckets from bunnings ,most of the classifiers fit them too yella fella ,i use them instead of the 20 litre buckets i find it is easier on the crook shoulder :D

sand surfer said:
To many bits there for me i would loose them on the first trip :lol:

The 11 litre buckets from bunnings ,most of the classifiers fit them too yella fella ,i use them instead of the 20 litre buckets i find it is easier on the crook shoulder :D
Haha yep bits n bobs would get misplaced quickly i imagine ,Thanks for the tip on the 11L bucket mate i will have to venture into bunnings classifier in hand

and try some fitments :p ,I thought the 20L would be be better on the back till i filled the bucket and had to cart it 10 meters down the creek. :lol:

Haha, know the feeling older body younger mind , or is it i am just loosing the mind ,i might have to ponder that one :lol:

Those 16 litre litre rubber tubs (i think that is the size),the steel gem sieves fit neat in them too ,i use the larger one digging the wash to classify and run the pair together in the willoughby to wash the wash, the gold sieves don't fit as they are a lot deeper, you can not get your fingers fingers in the handles of the tub :eek:

theyre a great classifier, didn;t know keene made one, most of the ones is see are from china. cant beat a sieve that sits on the edge of the bucket