Port Richmond

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good competative game so far. Raining here in Adelaide. Both teams seem to be good in the wet though. Any early calls who is going to win ?

Thanks to covid not many Richmond players here but a few jaded crows supporters are swelling the Tiger supporters ranks. Who ever wins it has been a great game so far :Y:

What a great game :clap: :clap: :clap: fantastic effort from both sides :perfect: well done Richmond I wanted Port to win wasn't to be.

Looking forward to the Lions Cats game :Y: I don't support either team same as last night. For Patrick Dangerfield to hang a GF trophy in his cabinet I'd like to see the Cats take the chocolates. On the other hand to add a home crowd to the GF to lift the atmosphere and excitement I'd be happy for the Lions too.

Guess I'll just sit on the fence drink beer and enjoy the game :beer: I hope it's just as exciting as last night's :perfect:

Im so disappointed after last nights result, had a few quiet commiserations with Lorraines surgeon this morning, he is a massive Port fan. The only good this weekend now is some respite watching Bathurst for the next two days.

Not sure who I want to win tonight but Ill go for the Lions by a small margin, just hope its a good spectacle.

I like all three teams that are left too. It was a great game last night. Should be some more good footy to come. I think the warmer weather in Brisbane is doing the Victorian teams some good. They certainly look healthier than they usually do. Maybe they are eating lots of bannanas and pumpkin scones up there.

Thats the secret mate, Lady Flos scones and Bundy Rum. I am told that a lot of these Mexicans dont want to go back to Vic as they have literally seen the light.
Cameron Smith for one and Belemy is coming up, not to mention the other 6,000 per week we are getting. Are well I might have to sell up and move South as this place is getting overcrowded.
Mackka

I have been trying to live in North QLD during the winter and Adelaide Hills during the summer for some time now. Can't blame the Mexicans for moving up there. For the cost of a modest house in a nice part of Melbourne you could get you something amazing in QLD with cash to spare. Assuming they can sell it. We are getting a few Melbournes buying up houses in Adelaide but not the extent they are in QLD.

Patrick Dangerfield can go and get stuffed after that pussy throw :8 so can Ablett :N: nice celebration of cheats.

Go Lions :power: :trophy:

Yep that was cheating alright. If geelong has anouther quarter like the third one it won't matter though.

Latest posts