Stannifer and Tingha Plateau Conservation Area Now Closed

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt they will open up again... After all It was NEVER allowed there in the first place. But was ignored by some departments for years till now... Just one of those Grey areas I suppose...

About that 'Galah', he is Not really to blame Rock Rat.... You know who is tho... ;)

LW.....

LoneWolf said:
I doubt they will open up again... After all It was NEVER allowed there in the first place. But was ignored by some departments for years till now... Just one of those Grey areas I suppose...

About that 'Galah', he is Not really to blame Rock Rat.... You know who is tho... ;)

LW.....

I know who you mean, you could be right,
a lot of names been thrown around at the moment.
One popular spot i haven't been to for a few months
i visited two days ago, mother nature has started her work
and in a couple more months you won't know anyone had been
digging there. This spot is the most dug area, called the Honey Hole.
There is still some allowable
good spots in the area as long as you have your forestry fossicking permit.
Down load the forestry map showing fossicking areas.
..pics of honey hole..
1604566905_img_2600.jpg

1604567173_img_2594.jpg
1604567365_img_2597.jpg

Been there... Nice spot... :Y:

Yes im spot on with 'Who' has forced the Closure...... You should have a look at their Private pages.... 2 peas in a pod comes to mind... :rolleyes:

Gee that Facebook site has been very Quiet of late hasn't it... LOL...

Sooner 'People' wake up to a few People's antics the better We all will be...

You should hear the latest Slander.. :mad: It has to stop before 'Someone' gets hurt..

If it was Me that was a Target, I would be heading straight to the Lawyers, and I think one 'Target' has already...... That's Why they have been very quiet lately... :lol:

LW.....

I heard today that Torrington will also be closed to fossicking.
NPWS have not put up signs yet.
On good advice the closures are due to NPWS classification change of Tingha & Torrington Cons Areas. I have contacted our local member to high light what's happening.

Good luck with that MB.... They don't give a Shiet about it... Local Communities are the ones who will miss out.. Again...

Funny how 'those' who are suppose to 'bat' for us are very quiet on this... :koala: :zzz:

And YES I have also heard the same... Bought upon Us buy those who think they have the right to Reap and rape the area using all sorts of Machinery and other illegal methods... :mad: :mad:

Once again NPWS hand has been forced, the Best, most prolific area to find a Crystal or a Mineral Specimen is to Close... 8.(

LW...

Latest posts