Anyone running a Heckler trommel?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennifer

Jennifer
Reaction score
Hi peeps... anyone else here running a Heckler Fabrication 2410V trommel? I've had a Heckler 10" x 10' 4 stage (over under) high banker since 2011 and love it, just picked up one of his trommels, anyone else running one? Let' share tips n tricks.

https://www.hecklerfabrication.com/2410_V_PortableGoldTrommelWashPlant.html

Jen

1600808866_heckler-high-banker.jpg

1600808904_heckler_trommel_1.jpg

1600808904_heckler_trommel_2.jpg

Jennifer said:
goody2shoes said:
Nice set up....all I have is a panning pan :D j

That's all the older timers had and they did better than all of us put together.

Are you going to feed it with that 3 tonne excavator I saw you with in one of your older videos ?

Or will you use a bigger digger ?

Jennifer said:
buddy's claim in Idaho, gold shown at the end.

You live and learn, thought Idaho was potato country, no idea there was gold there.
Anywhere near a place called Fruitland (I kid you not), Idaho, 83619 .... have cruise buddies there, might have to dig up their property.

Cheers T.

CreviceSucker said:
Jennifer said:
goody2shoes said:
Nice set up....all I have is a panning pan :D j

That's all the older timers had and they did better than all of us put together.

Are you going to feed it with that 3 tonne excavator I saw you with in one of your older videos ?

Or will you use a bigger digger ?

Yes sir, will be feeding it with my Kubota M62 that you saw in my "don't walk away" post (link below).

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=32966

1600830294_kubota-1a.jpg

Teemore said:
Jennifer said:
buddy's claim in Idaho, gold shown at the end.

You live and learn, thought Idaho was potato country, no idea there was gold there.
Anywhere near a place called Fruitland (I kid you not), Idaho, 83619 .... have cruise buddies there, might have to dig up their property.

Cheers T.

Great tators but lots of gold, for sure.... :) (granted getting permitting past the Idaho Dept of Natural Resources, Water, Fish & Wildlife, BLM etc are making life hard there). :argh:

Fruitland, I know it well, just across the river from Ontario, Oregon, I use to live in Nampa, Idaho, just east of you before you get to Boise.

Jen

Jennifer, do you know if 'Heckler' (or any one else) has done any research into waterless processing like dryblowers or other systems 'eg' like our own 'Jackwinder'? :|

EVIE/BEE said:
Jennifer, do you know if 'Heckler' (or any one else) has done any research into waterless processing like dryblowers or other systems 'eg' like our own 'Jackwinder'? :|

There are a couple people over here designing large drywashers but nothing like the huge blowers you use in Aus, definitely no GoldZilla's running here, most places here have ample water, the market is too small for large dry washers.

The Keene boys took years to develop a $10,000.00 monster system they're selling now but again, small demand and not even close to what you all have down in Aus, here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awxae-hd4D4

Jen

Latest posts