Gemstones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Never thought about gemstones until I had been prospecting gold and most of the paydirt and a lot of gravel that was thrown to the side was full of them been gold silver and gemstone mining for many years and have been blessed by many people I have meet and the many finds throughout the years :D

Banjo68 said:
Would like to see some pictures of
some of your prospecting adventures
Sounds like you have been in some areas
that are very rich in a lot precious metals and gems.
Pictures can tell a thousand words
We love pictures here :D
Sorry don't have any pictures destroyed in a fire in 2013 and I now live in the Philippines and sold everything before I came here three years ago going to come to Australia next year and make some new memories :D

Sorry to hear about the fire
Some pics would have been good to see
Where is the place your talking about.
Don't want to know exact location just in general
The place must be loaded. If I were you I'd be going back there
Australia is a very vast country and the gold is very hard to find
in a very unforgiving environment. Even the experienced
Can search for a lifetime and find bugger all
If and when you make it to Australia make sure you have done
Plenty of research and have got plenty of time.
Only letting you know this so you are not disappointed.

The place I am talking about is in saint Cathrine Ontario and happen in the early sixties the place closed in 1969 don't know what happened because I moved to Texas
I did have my stuff in storage but there was a fire and lost a lot of memories I am not showing any disrespect but I don't appreciate any one saying if it happened every thing I say is true and it did happen :D

Banjo68 said:
Sorry to hear about the fire
Some pics would have been good to see
Where is the place your talking about.
Don't want to know exact location just in general
The place must be loaded. If I were you I'd be going back there
Australia is a very vast country and the gold is very hard to find
in a very unforgiving environment. Even the experienced
Can search for a lifetime and find bugger all
If and when you make it to Australia make sure you have done
Plenty of research and have got plenty of time.
Only letting you know this so you are not disappointed.
Doing plenty of research there is still a lot of gold I am a old school prospector learned a lot of secrets on where to find gold that nobody would even think of looking :mad: :D

DaddyD said:
The place I am talking about is in saint Cathrine Ontario and happen in the early sixties the place closed in 1969 don't know what happened because I moved to Texas
I did have my stuff in storage but there was a fire and lost a lot of memories I am not showing any disrespect but I don't appreciate any one saying if it happened every thing I say is true and it did happen :D
That would be frustrating. I am just curious - you mean your stuff was in storage in St Catherine, not that you were prospecting there? Big City from memory...Were you also prospecting in Canada?

Latest posts