I found Lassiters claim

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to help but sorry to say - I found the reef a few years back
I know for sure because I found a few belongings there that was missing from Lassiters gear

I am only going public now so this thread doesnt become a rabble.
I can't say the location as there is still quite a bit of gold left there
I have made three trips and found enough gold to last me several wives lives

Bingo63 said:
After intensive cross referencing of satellite images And stories of laseter I believe within 100% accuracy that I have found the location that he wrote about in his Journal whether or not the gold is there I do not know I'm sure I found the location. I'm happy to show someone the way for a percentage of the find get back to me with a royalties contract

Youre a bit too late, the reef was discovered years ago.

But hey, dont believe everything you read.

Bingo63 said:
No but thanks for my next move i got maps of Local Aboriginal tribe names so shouldn't be difficult to find out what I need to know %99 of the country is tribal land hasn't stopped others finding a workaround.

Good luck with getting entry permission. We did an expedition out there in 2005 and it took 9 months to get entry permission.
The elders of the communities back then only met monthly, (sometimes) and you needed three communities to agree at any one meeting.
If nothing else the country is absolutely breathtaking.

1596185254_archivepotos740.jpg

Found an old link, unfortunately much of the info is not accessible. (Time and tide.)

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/gold_detecting/viewtopic.php?p=1216#p1216

As much as I admire the enthusiasm of the OPs declaration Im struggling with the logical conclusion.

Anyone reading old mining reports will know that knowing where the gold occurs is not that impressive and certainly asking for any % is :lol:

Getting a book deal or a TV series out of it might bring a few :money: .

I plan to buy a dozer and cut the hillside down on one rich abandoned mine not far from me if I win big in Tattslotto before Im done on this big rock, but Ill pop you on the list for a pm if and when that day rolls around.

Not after an exact location atm,but give me a general location and I will see what I can do,I am always keen for an adventure

Latest posts