I found Lassiters claim

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After intensive cross referencing of satellite images And stories of laseter I believe within 100% accuracy that I have found the location that he wrote about in his Journal whether or not the gold is there I do not know I'm sure I found the location. I'm happy to show someone the way for a percentage of the find get back to me with a royalties contract

Bingo63 said:
After intensive cross referencing of satellite images And stories of laseter I believe within 100% accuracy that I have found the location that he wrote about in his Journal whether or not the gold is there I do not know I'm sure I found the location. I'm happy to show someone the way for a percentage of the find get back to me with a royalties contract

Here are some interesting prior posts on this topic for you to review:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=29219

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23468

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=8912

Bingo63 said:
I'm in mate. Don't listen to all the skeptics. Make me an offer.

Bigwave all won't if I'm right is %15/20 I've got some sat images to show that will get you very excited

Bingo63
It is obvious that you haven't read any other post or if you did then you seen to think we a dumb Aussies and will fall for this :poop:
You have done 2 posts and we still dont know anything about you so maybe you should take a deep breath and tell us more about you
IE
Where you from
How long you been prospecting
Maybe some photos of your finds

Dont lie as the elders (sorry guys and girls) on here will pick you straight away

then you may get the attention of the people on here and some help and advise

OK I'm from Wollongong. Super green horn prospector with 10 hours experience on the sluice and bucket. And 50 hours with a Jaycar detector. What I have in my favor is 5 years and 5000 hours research for all trips that never came. I can see what I look like to you seasoned pros but I don't care i think I'm right. I think Lasseter lied about its location out of paranoia whats more I have images to back me up. Any way i only need one person to help me prove it. So laugh away . Ps thank you I did see the links. I have referenced this this site many times. i Only recently have joined because only now have i had some thing to post. Its a very useful site

I am not laughing mate but the way you started was very mmmmmmm dont know the word for it
Not all of us are pro's we are all still learning
I have studied him as well and spent many hours on google earth and reading everything i could find
I like you and many thousands of people have their idea where it is
It just means there is a lit of things that will stop us and the big one is land rights
So vhill out and have fun in a b69o5y good group of people
Read and expand your knowledge where it comes to what you can and can't do

You see the problem is people have been looking in the wrong place for the last 100. years you need to think like someone who's got severe paranoia and dehydration who thinks they can I get shot once they reveal the location.
That person will bum stear any one he thinks is threat or him or his wealth.

No but thanks for my next move i got maps of Local Aboriginal tribe names so shouldn't be difficult to find out what I need to know %99 of the country is tribal land hasn't stopped others finding a workaround.

Yes thats the next hurdle to cross before you put it out there for people to jump on board
People will need to know and see the paperwork first before ANY money or time is invested
So you still have a few more hours to put in on the phone and internet i am sorry to say

Not a problem Rome wasn't Built-in A-day And if I am correct about the reward the wait will be well worth it

Latest posts