Goodbye Mrs. Patrick1

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It is my proud privilege to announce that my beloved Bridget has taken her leave of Us. It is with much joy that I tell you that she is finally with her Mum. Please, be filled with happiness for her that she will never again feel a moment of pain...THAT is her wish. Feel Joy and not Saddness.
Below is her finally message to You All.

"Hello Lovely Everybody.
This Bitch of a thing has progressed faster than anyone expected and I'm not going to be able to keep all the promises I've made. Now that I'm gone I want to say to each and every one of you that I'm proud to call you my friends, my Family. This has been a crazy, wild ride of a Life and you are a part of that story. So for now I'll say goodbye, til we meet again.
Love, Bridget Willie"

Condolences for your loss, Patrick. :flowers:

RIP Bridget :flowers:

Sincerely,
Megsy

Condolences Patrick :flowers: you Bridget and your families are in our thoughts.

I promise that I will always remember her for that
beautiful smile and hug she gave me every time she seen me.
Rest in peace beautiful person.
I will always remember you.

Doug and Family. :brokenh: :brokenh: :flowers: :flowers:

I have never had the privilege of meeting you both but with my heart i bid you Condolences for your loss, Patrick
Maybe one day we will meet and share a toast to the love of your life
:brokenh: :brokenh:
You may not want to but remember anyone of us on here are only a phone call away

Rest In Peace Bridget Willie, you beautiful and strong soul.
You have touched all our lives and wont be forgotten.
Sincere condolences Patrick, youve been a huge strength and comfort to her over the years. If there is anything we can do give me yell.
Andy & Wendy

Here for the Pandemic
But luckily you'll miss the Dampenic.
flowers for you Bridget :flowers:
May you see the Gold both near and far
and likened to a soft breeze whisper sweet words of solace to Patric that lead him so verily to retrieve it.

Feelling for ya Patric. :goldnugget:
listen for the wind in the woods ;)

8.( 8.(
Speechless, heartbroken. The world is a little poorer now. Rest easy Bridgey. You made the world a better place.
Patrick, I know you're beloved by many of us on here but if you ever need to talk, irrespective of the time of day/night just pick up the phone.
Cyber hugs to you my man.
:flowers:

Latest posts