Minelab Equinox 800

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Interested in buying a Minelab Equinox 800 . What have you got ?

Looking at one on E-bay for $900 on auction . I do not want to pay more than that for a s/hand one otherwise I will buy a new one . I am not in a rush .

Thanks for that bit of info. I did look and saw that only the 600 was listed . How long is the sale on for ? I did not notice .

Mike678 said:
Thanks for that bit of info. I did look and saw that only the 600 was listed . How long is the sale on for ? I did not notice .

Just one week, 20-27th July:
1595381106_anaconda.jpg

My nearest store is 3 km. away . Will have to go in and have a chat ...

Been to Anaconda , they will not order them in but will get them from another store . Mine is coming from Port Mac . to Sydney . $1,039 . Thanks for all the help and advice .

Anaconda said their normal retail price was $1,299 . He showed me sales on the screen . He also showed me a sale for $1,039 the last time there was a sale on . Also it showed which stores had one in stock . There is a s/hand one for sale on E-bay it is up to $950 at the moment . Plus postage . It will be interesting to see what it sells for ....

Got my 800 from Anaconda to day . Looks like they were a canceled order for Russia . Info for Russia and in English . I have ordered a quick release mount from E-bay . I can leave the coil etc. in the car and only have the main part to take indoors to recharge . Makes a lot of sense .

Minelab take notice !

The Nox 800 s/hand on E-bay sold for $1,270 . It looks to be standard no extras .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts