WTB: Gold nuggets

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissyM

Missy May
Reaction score
Attention Prospectors!!!
If you're looking to cash in some of your finds, I'm in search of some clean gold nuggets
From points, up to 2 grams each in size (0.1 - 2g), absent of ironstone and quartz, genuine and trustworthy trade on offer
Price negotiable depending on the quantity, and their visual appeal
Please message with your offer
Thanks in advance

MissyM said:
Attention Prospectors!!!
If you're looking to cash in some of your finds, I'm in search of some clean gold nuggets
From points, up to 2 grams each in size (0.1 - 2g), absent of ironstone and quartz, genuine and trustworthy trade on offer
Price negotiable depending on the quantity, and their visual appeal
Please message with your offer
Thanks in advance

Madness
https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/AuctionLots.aspx?kw=nugget&smode=0

Wow, great response so far, thanks for the messages guys!

Now, a little more info:

I will be asking to see pictures of whats on offer. No one would hand over $5 let alone $5k without seeing what they are buying, so please dont be offended when I ask to see the goods.

Located in Western Country Victoria (not in lock down), and am happy to do F2F if viable, or courier, what ever youre happy with.

I am also looking to buy on a regular basis and am hoping to make some on going business relationships. I will be posting on here from time to time looking for people who are wanting to deal. This is not a one night stand operation, I am not a tyre kicker or a blow in.

Look forward to seeing your nuggets ? :goldnugget:

Mike678 said:
I have two, but you cannot see them ! My GF would be upset ! Have a nice day !

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to go there :)

Cheers mate, lol! :playful:

" Looking forward to see your nuggets . " That is what you said..............

BTW I am in Sydney . Little chance of checking out my nuggets , maybe one day ....

A great big thank you to those who got in touch, however, I have filled my quota for the moment
Still some great looking specimens out there though!
Great response, great crowd on here, and thanks for the opportunity Prospecting Australia Forum x
You made this experience a pleasure :perfect:

Status
Not open for further replies.