Counting to ten.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Well Well

Three holes in the ground.

My counting skills lead me to double figures....... 10 (Ten).

Phew!

Thank goodness, in all honesty my dyslexia kicks in at double figures.

But that's OK that's OK because that is the only requirement for being able to place a "Wanted To Buy" post.

Or so it is I still believe to be the case.

And in the case that that is in fact the case it is not just me on my own in that understanding, and I am in fact here at this point and with that ability.

On the other hand

If in fact I can not post a "Wanted To Buy" post that will change my current understanding, as it stands now.

One implication of this (if it is actually in fact the true case) is that I am in fact on my own in my understandings.

But that's OK because that is the only requirement for being Unique.

Can you tell I'm loving the anticipation.

Often... NO

Always better than the event.

Thank you to all for helping me get here.

Even when you take my writing out of context with your corrupting edit ,within your own description of me,as explained to you, That makes me unique, so I thank you for

your reassurance , the reassurance that your text brought to me, and during these times, these troubling times, so again I say

thank you for your comments "Mr ProspectingPeat"

I would normally say Good Skills as I finish with someone, but I see clearly with you "Mr ProspectorPeat" that may not help much .

So I say to you Good Luck

Good. Yes all good.

You wouldn't have a 4000 or 4500 for sale by any chance ?

Gee, even a 'hot rod' 3000

Big smiles

Latest posts