Minelab SD2200D gold metal detector: 3 coils + accessories

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good evening lovely people!

I have a Minelab SD2200D gold metal detector for sale. This was my father's detector, however it seems had not used it in many years. (He passed away two months ago.) It also seems to be in excellent condition.

This package includes: -
- SD2200D detector from late 90's.
- 2x 11" coils (1 is brand new still in package with a cover)
- 1x 18" coil (includes cover)
- 2x headphones (1 pair is brand new still in package)
- 2x connection cables - battery to detector coiled style
- 1x wall battery charger
- 1x car battery charger
- random connector cords, clips, etc. plus replacement hand grip
- and a Walco battery belt combo in camo material (made in Shepparton and comes with instruction for use)

There is 1x battery in this lot, however for your info, it is a new battery with a top glued on from an old battery. When we went to test, we found all three of the batteries he had were entirely flat, tried to charge, but they were dead, so we bought the battery only and did a bit of a jerry-rig to test the detector properly. So, the battery is fully functional and yours, it's just a bit ugly. ;)

I've included quite a few photos. I have more if anyone needs more info. Am happy to take more closeups if you require.

Please ask me questions. I'll do my best to answer so long as it's not technical.

Also, I'm happy to post all this, but would definitely need to discuss on case-by-case the best way to do that.

Asking price: $1600 OBO

Cheers,
Sharon
(located in Vic - Mornington Peninsula)

1594890635_2020-06-14_13.46.49_2.jpg

1594890635_2020-06-14_13.48.25_2.jpg

1594890635_2020-06-14_13.50.40_2.jpg

1594890635_2020-06-14_13.20.46a_2.jpg

1594890635_2020-06-14_13.27.08_2.jpg

Will you be able to post this abroad with auspost w/o the coils and accessories and if it's still up for sale?

Used in manual and not auto with big coils this unit will out perform later model GPXs on deep big gold. Proven.

Yep hat Reg said. I had one from new.
Works best with a booster and they do puch deep. Not the best in hot ground, however I ran a 14inch dd and never really had to many problems.

If I had a few extra bucks I'd buy it.

Skip

states with discrimination or some thing like that on rear panel next to 2200d,did they actually discriminate???

greyhound said:
states with discrimination or some thing like that on rear panel next to 2200d,did they actually discriminate???

Absolutely and very effective. All minelab pi's blank out ferrous targets..saves a lot of time digging. ;)

Said to be the best of the minelabs but i do like the green auo tracking button on later models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts