Gold, Gem and Treasure Magazines for sale .

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike678 said:
I have sent E-mails to both people asking to buy the magazines .

People that are asking $10 each might have a long, long wait ! I had some on E-bay for months before they sold at the price I am asking now .

email sent

Onegram, I have not got your e-mail , please check . It is not in my junk file . Mike .

Mike678 said:
Onegram, I have not got your e-mail , please check . It is not in my junk file . Mike .
Hi Mike,

Have resent email, don't know what happened to the first one. Also now sent as message.
cheers,
onegram

It is all fixed up now . I will be sending the mags to Onegram to morrow . I still have plenty of other mags for sale .

I have sorted out some more. Years 1997 , 1998 ,2001 and 2005 . Year 1998 was only 11 copies , Dec 78 and Jan 98 was a combine issue .

$35 per year and free postage in Australia .

All great reads and good to have.... personally the one thing that stopped me buying any more (years ago now) was just one story(couldn't even tell you now which one it was) that was redone word for word from many tears before and I probably do still have both books. Not saying there's not a plethora of great new info since then...
Just personally for me it was all done. And made me realise I already had enough to carry any way....
So saying though I'll still be hanging on to all of mine till death do us part I recon (for now at least lol) Maybe one of my descendants will get the bug and need all the books and magazines that I have for their education.... all the real Iinfo in there will still be relevant even in a hundred years time. Imagine how much one of these mags would cost then :eek:

They often had problems getting enough stories to fill the magazines. It could have been repeated by mistake .

I think when I go, that they would all end up in the skip ! That is why I am trying to sell them and pass them on .

When an "old fellow " died in the block of units next to me , the relo's backed a tip truck up the drive . They then threw EVERYTHING off the balcony into the truck . A good fridge washing machine bed cupboards . It all went into the truck and to the tip . Sad but true . They were in a big rush to sell the property .

Years 2001 and 2005 now sold . 1997 and 1998 are on hold waiting payment .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts