Gold, Gem and Treasure Magazines for sale .

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have full years for sale , 1994 ,1996 , 2007 and 2008 . They are in good condition , read once . $35 per year free postage in Australia . They are not listed on E-bay at the moment .

Hi Mike678,
A while back you had some Gold Gem and Treasure volumes for sale. For some unknown reason I have suddenly taken it into my head that I would like to read some of the older issues, perhaps it is a byproduct of the lockdown here in Victoria Do you have any left from before 2012 which is when I started my subscription.
regards,
onegram

onegram said:
Hi Mike678,
A while back you had some Gold Gem and Treasure volumes for sale. For some unknown reason I have suddenly taken it into my head that I would like to read some of the older issues, perhaps it is a byproduct of the lockdown here in Victoria Do you have any left from before 2012 which is when I started my subscription.
regards,
onegram

Read post 1 of this thread :8

Hi RM Outback,

Since the magazine offer was in July I thought that Mike678 might have very few, if any, left and might notice my query and let me know if any remained.
cheers,
onegram

onegram said:
Hi RM Outback,

Since the magazine offer was in July I thought that Mike678 might have very few, if any, left and might notice my query and let me know if any remained.
cheers,
onegram

Your query is post 3, post 2 is Mike yesterd bumping his original post "BUMP " being an acronym for "Bring Up My Post"

So Mike's post from yesterd says there still available. Without the PM Private Message function available I'd say your best contact option is email.

Welcome to PA :beer: best of luck with your adventures :Y:

Those magazines are an education for the uninitiated..... someone should snap them up cause ive seen individual older magazines on ebay for around $12 tops (each).

Recon I'm sitting on a goldmine myself. :p

1599156445_screenshot_2020-09-04-04-06-36.jpg

Link

https://www.ebay.com.au/i/324249119083?chn=ps

Yes , they are still available , as quoted . Send me an E-mail and pay by Paypal .

I also have some more but not full years . Not sorted at the moment . If any body is looking for odd ones , send me an E- mail or message .

Hi , can I grab the 2007 if available still ?
If you can message me your PayPal I'll fix up

Mike678 said:
Yes , they are still available , as quoted . Send me an E-mail and pay by Paypal .

I also have some more but not full years . Not sorted at the moment . If any body is looking for odd ones , send me an E- mail or message .

Hi Mike,

I would be happy to take them all to read for purposes of nostalgic entertainment and pay accordingly via Paypal. I only have one question, how do I get hold of your email address?
thanks,
onegram

RM Outback said:
onegram said:
Hi RM Outback,

cheers,
onegram

Your query is post 3, post 2 is Mike yesterd bumping his original post "BUMP " being an acronym for "Bring Up My Post"

So Mike's post from yesterd says there still available. Without the PM Private Message function available I'd say your best contact option is email.

Welcome to PA :beer: best of luck with your adventures :Y:

Hi again RM Outback,
Thanks for your clarification of "bump", I didn't have a clue. I don't have a clue how to get Mike's email address either but I am working on it.
cheers,
onegram

7.62marksman said:
Should show up under his avatar
You wont see the PM until after 10 posts

Hi 7.62marksman,
Apparently I won't be allowed to view your PM until I have done 6 more posts!
cheers,
onegram

You will feel a lot better once you have those other posts up onegram. :D

silver said:
Those magazines are an education for the uninitiated..... someone should snap them up cause ive seen individual older magazines on ebay for around $12 tops (each).

Recon I'm sitting on a goldmine myself. :p

HHmmmm, I have every mag from 1990 to 2012 [ minus 3 from 1991].

onegram said:
silver said:
You will feel a lot better once you have those other posts up onegram. :D

Hi Silver,

This message should make number 10.

thanks,

onegram

Now how come it took you over seven years to make your first post on PA..... that's gotta be a story in itself I'd recon ? :D

I have sent E-mails to both people asking to buy the magazines .

People that are asking $10 each might have a long, long wait ! I had some on E-bay for months before they sold at the price I am asking now .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts