Hunter Valley treasure. ZOMBUCKS

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just for fun I have started hiding some treasure in the lower Hunter Valley. I bought some ZOMBUCKS, Official currency of the Apocalypse, a couple of years ago. They are "Zombie" versions of real American coins. Got a full set of the 1 ounce silver and some of the 1 ounce copper. I have some double ups so thought it would be fun to bury some. Also cool for newer members to find them. So far I have buried 2 copper coins between Maitland and Cessnock. Both in the same site.
Ran a Nox over some with Clegy today and they ring HIGH. :)

If you find any, let me know. Best of luck.

1593240970_zom1.jpg

1593240970_zom2.jpg

1593240970_zom3.jpg

Top work RJ :perfect: wish I lived closer they looks a lot better than what dam it buries for the unsuspecting :lol: he's a very keen practical joker :argh:

Well for those that don't know of dam its practical jokes I found this coin (1st picture in the post) after dam it said I've done alright over there in the past you can have a go :lol: :lol: we both had a good laugh that day :Y: thanks dam it, legend.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=27296

End of the highjack :argh:

Is it school holidays in NSW ? It is here in Vic. Good activity to get the kids into and a good incentive for them to go detecting . Good `onya Ramjet :perfect:

Maybe everymonth on the deployment date give a very small broad hint to keep the hunt alive RJ :p

Latest posts