Andrew "Pennyweight" Overton

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yellowmellow said:
Anyone heard any sightings and updates hes a scammer he owes me $1500
Yeah, kiss it goodbye mate. You wont get it. He owes plenty of people money from a long time ago.
Last I knew he lived in Stawel Vic. But who knows where he is now!? Probably in cahoots with a Nigerian pretending to be a poor orphan needing a new leg, arm and head knowing that low life scammer!
Move on mate and forget him. He's scum.

yellowmellow said:
He owes me $1500 this has been going on for 10 years at least

10 years equates to $150. 00 bucks a year as it stands in another 10 it'll be $75.00 bucks and 20 it'll be $37.50. Like others have said let it slide you will never see a cent of it when it comes to scumbags like this prick.

You will feel a lot better if you start a savings program and when you reach the $1500.00 mark buy yourself a beer chill it and enjoy it. All the while knowing that prick won't be getting a cent of it :Y: :beer:

Any advice? Ive already gone down the VECAT path with no success also the sheriff department again with no success they said he has no seizeable assets.
What should I do he owes me but I feel I need to forget it and move on.

write it off as a life lesson & move on.
far better for your health to be able to put it behind you.
khama eventually gets pricks like him.
If you can become a happier person, & he lives a life of stress trying to dodge everyone, then maybe you will get to live a longer happier life than him.
let it go ... its gone ... like the fish that got away

Tim, Pennyweight has fled with your money just like he did with the money of numerous other people. You are one of many and you'll never recover it, it's gone!
It's been eating you up for near on 10 years now and will eat you up for another 10 if you don't let it go.

Maybe pop round to his house and take a dump in his letter box. It wont get your money back but it may give you a bit of revenge, a feeling of satisfaction and us a good chuckle if you film it and post it on youtube :D

madtuna said:
Tim, Pennyweight has fled with your money just like he did with the money of numerous other people. You are one of many and you'll never recover it, it's gone!
It's been eating you up for near on 10 years now and will eat you up for another 10 if you don't let it go.

Maybe pop round to his house and take a dump in his letter box. It wont get your money back but it may give you a bit of revenge, a feeling of satisfaction and us a good chuckle if you film it and post it on youtube :D
class MT, pure class :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :poop:

yellowmellow said:
Any advice? Ive already gone down the VECAT path with no success also the sheriff department again with no success they said he has no seizeable assets.
Mellow. Its over and done mate. Him and his little mate he was in cahoots with in central vic at that time that burnt many others will never pay back 1 cent ever. Be thankful it was just the amount you mention. They both owed others XXX that amount and skipped. Scum heads the both of them.
Go detecting and count them both as garbage. Thats all the both of them, Pennyscum and miniscum will ever amount to.
Count yourself a giant in comparison Yellow. ;)

yellowmellow said:
Anyone heard any sightings and updates hes a scammer he owes me $1500

Just remember Kama Bud. It comes around. You might be out prospecting one day and he him calling for help from down the bottom of an old shaft that hes slipped down... or find him broken down in the shit kicking middle of nowhere. Ask yourself.. did I just hear him calling for help.... Na. :perfect:

JD3 said:
yellowmellow said:
Mellow. Its over and done mate. Him and his little mate he was in cahoots with in central vic at that time that burnt many others will never pay back 1 cent ever. Be thankful it was just the amount you mention. They both owed others XXX that amount and skipped. Scum heads the both of them.
Go detecting and count them both as garbage. Thats all the both of them, Pennyscum and miniscum will ever amount to.
Count yourself a giant in comparison Yellow. ;)

Hey JD3.

Who is this little Mini-Me Mate of shifty Pr!ck Pennyweight?

I though he was a loner, although he did work with a brother sometimes.

Last I heard he was making coils with him.

Cheers, ozziegold.

Pennyweight has a checkered history going back well before Moses.
Passing painted rocks off as gold, raising funds to supply mine detectors to poor starving limbless rice farmers in Vietnam and Cambodia and even taking funds as a distributor for preordered QED's years before it ever saw light.

The dude is that bad a crook even Planetcare/Doug from Superduds Fortess of Ineptitude finally dumped him as a friend and confidant. :D

No doubt he would still be up to no good trying to scam a buck with some shonky venture somewhere :N:

Latest posts