First day trip out of lockdown! Where to NSW?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finally next Monday, 1st of June we are allowed out of Canberra and into the greater NSW for a little outing!

I'm floundering here!

Several times I've done Adelong, Tumut, Grabben Gullen, Oallen Ford, Numeralla, Braidwood... all comfortable trips to leave early morning, crevice all day, find stuff all and return the same day.

I just don't know what to do.

Anyone else going out for the day? Message me or shoot me! HEEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!

Baz.

Give Mogo, Runnyford, batemans bay, a go.. plenty of gold around if you're willing to do a S!@#load of walking.

Forget Oallen you get some nice colours but no weight . Been there and done that . Many years since I have been to Oallen .

Mike678 said:
Forget Oallen you get some nice colours but no weight . Been there and done that . Many years since I have been to Oallen .

Got a suggestion as to where to look for weight?

Baz.

I wish I had more blocks of time where I can go prospecting for days at a time.

Unfortunately I just don't have that luxury. My wife works too, so between us we have jobs, three kids in school and I often teach on weekends. My wife and I are forced to split the scraps of time off between us, to get a little me time.

It's hell. :(

Baz.

Baz, all work & no play (or not enough)
sometime you need to make the break happen. Just put the family in the boot & start driving.
Hope to see you out in my backyard one day ... Nike .. just do it
oh btw, put the dog in the boot too. At least one beast will love you when you let em out :playful:

Ded Driver said:
sometime you need to make the break happen. Just put the family in the boot & start driving.
oh btw, put the dog in the boot too. At least one beast will love you when you let em out :playful:

Seen this? ;)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1yzxbz

Sandbagger said:
Ded Driver said:

Seen this? ;)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1yzxbz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :Y:

Latest posts