Banking today is ~

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Keep this in mind as you check your Bank balance :/

Want to know how the banking system really works? Here it goes:

You don't deposit cash at a bank. You actually just lend it to the bank, and when you go to draw on that account, you are just creating a transaction inputted on a digital ledger. You are not actually drawing out your original money. The banks then charge you fees to actually lend them money as well in the form of monthly account fees, overdraft fees and all the other small print fees that sneak in.

When the bank deposits money in your account in the form of a credit for instance, if you buy a house it's not an actual credit, it's really a debt that it repackages and calls a mortgage by leveraging its position and creating a profit margin for the services of lending you part of your own money back that you originally gave it, as well as all its other customers money. There is only one form of real money in this transaction, and that is the money that you originally gave the bank. Its basically holding a lien over you and on your new house with the money you and its other customers let it borrow, which it turned around and let you borrow again and charged fees on it. All it did was artistically create a leveraged position and profit margin by creating a credit and debt out of thin air.

The stark reality is that there really is no money. This centralized system is just conjured up credit, debt and margin entries on a centralized ledger thats agreed upon (consensus) by a centralized group of participants.

The above is better then I could express of how Banks work , what I can say is that if you have Money in a bank and think it's your money ' -- :lol:

Jack

If you don't put money in and out of your bank you won't get a loan.
It's not just banks lots of things work in retarded ways, Take land for example you buy it pay heaps of fees etc and then you pay rates , which is pretty much like rent on something you own.
It's all good because these systems are what gives us a good secure well functioning country.

Nothing against Outbacks post :perfect: I enjoyed reading it , but here's some advice for all to take in,

If your going to hate a bank , hate it's CEO and morals , some of the staff are the most wonderful people doing the best they can with the shit they are dealt, the staff cuts and direction they are being pushed into lately is BS.
But of course there's always the occasional fruit that shouldn't be in any job more intense than pushing shopping trolleys.

I find rocks in the ground. They cost me nothing to find. I sell these rocks to people who put money into my bank account and then I post them off the rocks they just bought.

My bank account pays me no interest and it also charges me no fees. But it securely looks after my money kindly given to me by people who buy my rocks.

When I feel so inclined, I send some of the money that people who bought my rocks gave me to other people for sh!t that takes my fancy that I want to own.
I don't even have to physically have the money. I just give instructions to the banks computer from my computer through the internet. I don't even have to talk to someone at the bank to do it!

I Love my bank! :Y:

Reminds me of a system where a group of people band together into a party and make a set of rules that their front men have to abide by when they act on their behalf in public.... then they get a percentage of the rest of the populace to throw the power of their individuality behind them in a way that usurps that power into the hands of the originally mentioned group of people..... whilst unbeknownst to the general populace who think that they have the power over the front man..... they have none at all.... just that small original group who steal away your power in the night....bwahahahaHAAAAA ]:D

Carmel money box

Sooner a Piggie bank

I always try and have some Rainey day money put to one side

They say they are going to do away with paper money so that will only leave card transaction

Then if the Banks go down everyone is stuffed

No ATM no money ..no internet connection no transfer of money

Goody

Thanks Jack, but occasionally I have to sell gold. It's my only source of income.

If I don't sell it I wouldn't have money and if I didn't have money I couldn't buy stuff. I'd have to steal crap and that sort of thing carries risks and poses a whole host of questions.

For example, say I wanted a quad bike. I'd have to maybe string a piano wire across a bush track and wait for some kid to come screaming along. But what if he was going quicker than I thought and his head came off? What if it was a Yamaha when I really wanted a Honda? :(

Say I needed a new car, specifically a duel cab Cruiser.
Are the penalties for car jacking a chick at the traffic lights worse than the penalties for not returning a test drive? Because to get a test drive requires an I.D. where as a car jacking doesn't and you can do it wearing a disguise.

What's the odds of a chick in a Cruiser duel cab getting a red light at the exact same traffic light I am waiting at disguised as a harmless nun waiting for the lights to change?
What if my stars align and a chick in a Cruiser duel cab happens to catch a red and my car jacking is successful, but then 2klms down the road I discover a baby in a car seat in the back or heaven forbid a dead body stuffed in a sleeping bag in the tray!!! :eek:

All this sort of stuff needs to be worked out. Frankly I find it easier to just sell a bit of gold and then just go find a bit more. :perfect:

Cheers!

...and my wage is deposited into such bank accounts... which is just a credit on the debit and not really credited and I dont go to work cause the ***** didnt pay me and theres no more credit for their debit......

It aint gunna happen jack. New topic needed. Yours are seriously getting old.!

Keitzy said:
...and my wage is deposited into such bank accounts... which is just a credit on the debit and not really credited and I dont go to work cause the ***** didnt pay me and theres no more credit for their debit......

Hi Keitey '
I can't see the cross meaning ? as you said I'm to old .
:playful:

Jack

Keitzy said:

Dont hold your breath for a new topic its the same one rehashed time and time again under a new heading, a dog chasing its tail, a Jackwinder @ Tibooburra , it just goes around in circles. And Jack,if I may, your click bait material needs an update as I dont know too many people paying bank fees these days, 2x bank accounts, 2 x debit cards and not a fee paid in over 10 years here, and they still havent stolen my deposits !

Imho the only bank you need to worry about is the Bank of China and its lending practices to certain places around the world to build infrastructure and what happens if they want to make a call on their loan !

Ps : I miss the signature Doom and Gloom Jack please bring it back ;)

Edit to remove possible political reference.

wait until the system is at full steam and we get rid of cash, then we will have nothing but numbers on a computer that im sure would crash........ and ruin the world as we know it

Latest posts