Gold for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madtuna

Only owns one toaster
Reaction score
Nothing flash sorry.

8vSBIDg.jpg

37 grams of good clean gold. Biggest bit 8+ grams down to smidgens that don't weigh by themselves and scrap smashed out of species.

$3000 which includes registered tracking post Australia wide.

Bjay said:
Does the pen come with it?

Of course not :rolleyes: who in their right mind would think a pen light and nuggets consisting of 37g could be bought for 3k :eek: gotta say though it's a very nice pen :playful:

travelergold said:
Tuna, clean gold, looks like you get the quartz for free :)
there's NO quartz in it fella!

C'mon Bjay, everybody on here knows that the only way MT will part with his beloved pen light is if it's prised from his cold dead hand :)

I'll chuck in the pen...I have 4 of them :D They come from the solar pump rep who also supplied the red diary it's sitting on and probably are worth about $2 each :lol:

P.s...from travelergold's post I get the idea he thinks there is quartz in the gold so you would be paying for quartz.
There is NO quartz in the gold!

Also, as anyone who has bought gold of me before can attest, I usually include a minor amount of gold over the listed weight. This is to compensate for any differences between my scales and yours.

The last thing I would want is to sell someone 37 grams and then they come back on the forum and say I ripped them off as they only got 36.5 grams which could jeopardize future sales. Just like someone suggesting you're paying for quartz could jeopardize a sale.

MT, I did post that tounge in cheek, just looking at picture it looked like the purply colour in it was different and white in some, probably the light. Yes last thing is to have somebody complain. All good.

Well.... I'm getting very interested in that pen (gold looks nice {should hold its weight} too). :p

Much of the gold around is stained if in its raw (found) state and that is what I would expect from genuine sales.

As I said before MTs history speaks for itself and just wish I had the money or found them myself.

Cheers
HH

HighlandAu said:
Morning Madtuna,

How is the gold prospected/mined?

I'll back it in by hand with a pick/crowbar after it stopped him in his tracks because the detector said have a look here.

Hi mate...yep as RM said it's all found with a detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts