Minelab GPX 4000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DGI

Reaction score
G'day all,
I bought this detector secondhand in October 2009, from Coiltek Gold Centre in Maryborough Vic., during a caravan trip to the Golden Triangle and beyond. I already

owned (and still do) a Minelab Eureka Dual Ace, bought in Nov. 1990, but wanted to upgrade to a unit with greater capabilities.

Sadly, neither detector saw much use over the years, and at age 76 I don't have the energy or the health to think about detecting.

Sooo! 1- Minelab GPX 4000 S/no 2015 with 11inch std. DD coil

1-Coiltek Goldstalker Series 14x9 Mono Coil S/no 1032

1- Super Sound signal enhancer Model- SE01

1- External Speaker to suit SD/GP series detectors

1 Walco Pick No.1

1- Shingleback Controlbox cover
All harness and battery plus original Manual. I live in Fairfield NSW 2165. $2400.00

No interest in my GPX4000 at listed price?
What about $1900.00 If the unit does'nt sell at this price, it's going back in the wardrobe to die.

Thanks to GRUBSTAKE and MARK from NSW,
For your advice regarding photos of the gear, my abilities with computer and smartphone are'nt too flash, but I'll see if I can manage it.

markfromnsw said:
Picked this up from Denis today. Great chat and bloke. Very happy with the detector. Now to find some gold!

Great buy Mark. I had one for years and really liked it. It can punch deep too with the right coil.
I used a 14" Coiltek mono with mine and did ok. The newer coils will do even better.

GT :)

Reactions: DGI
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts