New Bush BBQ Stand

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RM Outback said:
Ridge Runner said:
Another thing I noticed about my Van is there are tiny wires in the front windscreen that defrost the windscreen when it's Icey or Snowing and all the rear windows are heated as well as the mirrors

But my most favourite thing about it apart from the fuel economy is that all the 12v Sockets are Live even when the Key is turned off which means the fridges have power 24/7 :Y:

Sounding better with every new post RR :perfect: keep searching mate I'm sure there's more, just has to be :)

Yeah it really is fully loaded, it also has automatic lights and wipers and when you turn the steering wheel IE if you turn to the Left the left hand Driving/Fog light comes on and Turns as you turn the steering wheel as does the right one when you are turning right, and you can set the distance between you and the car in front and it came with blind spot mirrors and the interior rear view mirror automatically tints when night driving, And it has the Stop Start feature which is handy in City driving which you can turn off if you wish, and because the windscreen is so big it has the biggest Sun Visors you have ever seen which are great at sunrise or sundown, :perfect:

J.

1587776757_my_van_front_ford_tourneo_2017_diesel_ford_grand_tourneo.jpg

1587776796_my_van_rear_ford-grand-toureno-connect-rt-09.jpg

goody2shoes said:

I like the way the legs lock, good job, :Y:

Here in the city I don't have access to the tools to make things now ever since some Druid Stole about $100,000 worth of tools from my lockup, 8.( 8.( 8.(

goldtruck59 said:

Mine has deeper storage that double as seats and a double bed, and a dinning table as well 240v Hook Up,

The only thing I would change is to put wall cupboards floor to ceiling all the way down the drivers side but that would mean removing the single passengers seat that is behind the Drivers seat,

I had 3 choices, 1) I could of bought a setup like the one you posted or 2) I could of fitted a full on camper set up which means limited use and my 3rd option was to get the system I have now where I still have access to 5 seats or set it up for camping or remove the whole lot in less than 10 minutes so I can haul big items,

So I can have it set up like that Van if I wish or as an MPV or a camper, :Y:

goody2shoes said:
Ridge Runner said:
I don't have any of that cook wear but do I really need it?

I have my butane cooker that I use

But do like a good stew on a fire

Well the good thing about the Barbie plate is you can use it on the camp stove and the pot as well which is why I bought them, I bought a set of non stick saucepans and the coating all came off within a couple of years so that's why I started looking at Cast Iron sets,

You can use them for everyday type cooking as well as camp cooking Ay, :Y:

Well my Cast Iron BBQ /Camp Cook set turned up, I just weighed it and it weighs 18.9 kgs So not too bad :Y:

pretty good quality for the price, The only down side is the couriers broke the wooden box it is in :mad: :mad: ]:D

Oh well **** happens, :lol: :lol:

J.

condor22 said:
Definitely gonna need a GVM upgrade there RR :)

I should be alright, The cookware weights around 19kgs the Genny weighs around 21.5 kgs, and the fridges loaded should be about 90kgs So even with all my other gear it won't come to more than 250-300kgs and it can haul 875,

Damn, it looks so great, I was going to buy one but there was only a small one. Thanks for the link, I guess I'll just order it.

Latest posts