SDC for 2K on GTREE WITH COILTEK 11"IN WA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really low price, i guess the guy could be desperate for cash, given the state of things...

:lol: Was about 2/3 of the way to Ravensthorpe where I used to work. Was actually one of the highlights of the trip. Great homemade sausage rolls at the roadhouse there, and the home of Nat Fyfe according to the massive banner on the pub balcony. I'm sure it's one of the hidden gems of eastern WA O:)

Dave79 said:
:lol: Was about 2/3 of the way to Ravensthorpe where I used to work. Was actually one of the highlights of the trip. Great homemade sausage rolls at the roadhouse there, and the home of Nat Fyfe according to the massive banner on the pub balcony. I'm sure it's one of the hidden gems of eastern WA O:)
Dave79, Nah mate, its def no 'gem' ...you go thru' Lake Grace to get wherever you're going out there :playful:

I was almost going to buy it but decided to save some cash and go the gp3000 instead for $1000

in these times everyones selling up bargains desperate for cash

i can't wait to buy myself a really nice cheap forby soon

you couldve almost bought the SDC and then offsold it for 3k and got the gp3000 for free :)

kicksome said:
you couldve almost bought the SDC and then offsold it for 3k and got the gp3000 for free :)

"Free" if you don't count the 8 hour drive each way from Alienslayer's place in Geraldton to Lake Grace and back. ;)

I guess if you wanted to do a shonky deal then you'd locate it somewhere where the buyer is likely to pay before having it posted? It looks a bit too cheap to me but on the other hand it would have to be cheap to encourage somebody to drive to Lake Grace.

I saw that, I'm very cautious. I've seen that advert on before, I sent the seller questions and never got a reply.
It could be a great bargain, but it could well have problems.

The skeptic in me says they coud be taking advantage of the fact no one can drive to it to check it out. I hope it's legit and someone scores a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts